We’ve chosen our staff carefully so you can feel completely confident in the care your loved one receives. We truly value and respect the uniqueness of each individual who lives with special needs and strive to provide the best possible personalized assistance to allow our residents to achieve their highest level of functioning, while still maintaining personal dignity and independence.
Familiar Faces and Approachable Staff
All of our caregivers go through additional, specialized training that enables them to both understand and meet the needs of residents with special needs. We pride ourselves on much higher staffing levels than you’re likely find at larger communities. This means that individualized attention is assured for each resident and that our residents – and their families – can take comfort in knowing that they will be cared for.
Our compassionate and experienced staff ensures that each resident receives personal attention and care, allowing residents to maintain a daily routine with warm, familiar faces each and every day.
All of our resident care services are provided under the supervision of licensed, professional nursing staff. We are dedicated to providing nursing care that will always be able to meet our residents’ changing needs.
Our nursing program includes the following services:
- Administration of medications & treatments
- 24-Hour clinical management
- Assistance with medical appointments
- Communication with physicians as needed
- Regularly scheduled care conferences with family
- Care coordination with outside services such as podiatry, dieticians & hospice care
- Frequent nurse assessment to ensure appropriate care
- Family support & education